Saturday, May 18, 2013

What's in a Name?

Welcome to Deaf-Fining Life blog! While contemplating what to name this blog, I knew I had to do a play on words. Since I knew that my main focus would be Deafness, a blog name had to have Deaf in the title. Also a first thought was about Deaf Homeschooling since there seems to be a void in that area of blogging. However I know if I only blog about homeschooling, I might not have much to say since honestly I'm still figuring it all out myself. But if I blog about Life from a Deaf view- well- let's just say I should never run out of things to talk about. So- without further ado... welcome to Deaf-fining Life blog. A multifaceted blog from the view of a Deaf (hard of hearing) mom, married to a Deaf husband, with 1 Hearing son, 3 Deaf daughters, and 1 son with unknown loss, and a elderly live-in Deaf mother-in-law who blesses my life. We are a reformed theology family so Christ will show in this blog often. Hope you enjoy and we're glad you came!

No comments:

Post a Comment