Thursday, January 16, 2014

Knotty business of knit and crochet

Knotty business it is learning to crochet and knit. 

About a year ago a friend began teaching me knit. I love it! My non-creative self thinks repetitive patterns are awesome. However since we bought our house my time has been spent doing house projects. 

Fast forward to this week- we had friends from out of state visiting. Friend 1 decided to teach me crochet (scarf). So off we go to the local craft store and get a crochet hook and about 500 colors of yarn (hey they were 40% off!). 

Lesson 1- not bad! Took me about 4 hours but pretty decent scarf.

By scarf 4 I could finish in about an hour. 

I think I just might use all 500 colors and buy more! But shhhh- don't tell my husband ;). Knotty knotty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment