Sunday, August 11, 2013

Speechless Sundays: Children's songs- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Jesus Loves Me

Hi all! It's been crazy as usual around here and that means less busy on the blog than normal. Since I've missed a few Speechless Sundays I thought I'd make up for it a little today by posting not one but TWO videos! They are children's songs we all know and love-

"Jesus Loves Me"      and               "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"

Now the Jesus Loves Me I actually did twice- once with voice and once without so you could see the major differences in visual and conceptual understanding. Without voice is MUCH better ASL in my opinion. And my voice is...well.... scary- so sorry! And another note- not all Deaf people can sing like me- I was late-Deafened (after age 10) so keep that in mind ok :) 


Enjoy!!


                                                                      Jesus Loves Me

                                                           Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

No comments:

Post a Comment