Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Just one of those weeks (months)

It's just been one of those weeks.

You know how it goes... running like a crazy person, cramming so much into the schedule you think the schedule will burst.

Rushing so much that you have to air dry your hair by rolling the windows of the van while going 70 (ish) on the highway.

In such a hurry you don't notice your skirt is inside out till you're half way to church.

Yeah- THAT kind of busy.

As I get (ah- hmm) wiser (older), I notice life goes in various phases. Sometimes I'm in the place where everything is still, calm. And other times life is spinning almost out of control on the brink of chaos.

Sometimes I love the calm. And sometimes I love the chaos.

But in it all I want to be one thing- content.

Content that in the calm or chaos God is in control.

And He has a plan bigger than me.

And He loves me and wants the best for His people.

....

So for now, I'm loving the craziness. And holding on for dear life.

No comments:

Post a Comment