Tuesday, September 24, 2013

How to save on PhotoBooks and much more











Click here to create your own Shutterfly photo book.

My oldest son turns 10 in November and so this year we wanted to do something extra extra special. We created a birth-10 photobook from Shutterfly for one of his gifts :)

One of his (and my) favorite night-time games is called "Remember when..."

We often sit on his bed and just talk about memories from his childhood. I know he will LOVE this book :)

Shutterfly can have amazing deals. Since this was my first time on Shutterfly, I received a coupon for 50 free (4 by 6) prints.  ALSO I bought a Groupon for $20 off an 8 by 8 book.

My total for 68 pictures (I took myself and edited on Picassa) for Christmas gifts to grandparents, for myself, and aunts/uncles, plus (1) 8 by 8 book for son's birthday was originally $53.-... After discounts and Groupons- $13-. Add the $10 I spend on Groupon- $23 all together for amazing pictures and a gift that will last a lifetime.

I'm very pleased!

Learning the sites that save you money is worth the time.

Places like Groupon, Half Price Depot, Living Social save you money on gift cards, restaurants, events, and more.

Places like RetailMeNot give online coupons.

Places like Shutterfly give great picture and memorbilla discounts.

And my new favorite- Shop.com combines NewEgg.com, EBay, Amazon, Groupon, and more all in one place.

Check them out and enjoy saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment